Ready for the real environment experience?
In this lab you will begin at square one, learning how the Web and web pages work, and then steadily build from there. By the end of the course, you'll have the skills to create a website that is responsive to the device that it is being viewed on and contains features needed for good website development. Learn how to use the latest techniques, best practices, and current web standards - including HTML5 and CSS3.
Upon completion of this lab you will be able to:
- Describe how web pages are delivered over the Internet
- Build structured HTML pages with text, links, images, tables, and forms
- Use style sheets (CSS) for colors, background, formatting text, page layout and simple transition, transformation, and animation effects
- Use Responsive Web Design techniques to make pages display well on all devices they may be viewed on.
This lab is intended for:
- Anyone who has been charged with setting up a website or developing web content
- Those interested in getting a better understanding of the many technologies used to deliver web content
You should be familiar with:
- Windows operating system environments
- Concepts related to the Internet
July 9th, 2020 - Enabled direct browser RDP connection for a streamlined experience
About the Author