Working With HTML Text Elements
In this lab, you will be working with the HTML text elements. You will use both block and inline elements that will form the text content of a webpage.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create paragraph tags to display text.
- Use strong and emphasize tags to bold and emphasize text.
- Use the heading tag to create the text title of the page.
- Beginners learning front-end development
- Software Engineers who need to learn front-end technologies to expand their skillset
Rebecca has been educating students in coding full-stack boot camps for over two years. She is passionate about helping people learn how to code. Previously she spent several years working in web development for the education industry. In her spare time, she likes writing and occasionally collecting Pokemon.