Ready for the real environment experience?
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Use the map method to iterate over an array and return a new array with the resulting values of the operation performed on each element.
- Use the filter method to iterate over an array and return an array with the resulting values that returned true based on the condition performed on each element.
- Use the reduce method to iterate over an array and return the resulting singular value due to the reducer function and the initial value provided.
- Beginners learning front-end development
- Software Engineers who need to learn front-end technologies to expand their skillset
The following content can be used to fulfill the prerequisite:
Farish has worked in the EdTech industry for over six years. He is passionate about teaching valuable coding skills to help individuals and enterprises succeed.
Previously, Farish worked at 2U Inc in two concurrent roles. Farish worked as an adjunct instructor for 2U’s full-stack boot camps at UCLA and UCR. Farish also worked as a curriculum engineer for multiple full-stack boot camp programs. As a curriculum engineer, Farish’s role was to create activities, projects, and lesson plans taught in the boot camps used by over 50 University partners. Along with these duties, Farish also created nearly 80 videos for the full-stack blended online program.
Before 2U, Farish worked at Codecademy for over four years, both as a content creator and part of the curriculum experience team.
Farish is an avid powerlifter, sushi lover, and occasional Funko collector.