- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
In this lab, you will declare an object and use both dot notation and square bracket notation to access, add, and change property values. Each check will ask you to output data to the console.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Access the value of an object property
- Add to and replace property values of an object
- Beginners learning front-end development
- Software Engineers who need to learn front-end technologies to expand their skillset
The following content can ensure your success:
March 22, 2022 - The test system has been updated to allow the use of single or double quotes.
November 23rd, 2021 - Resolved an issue causing the checks to unexpectedly fail in some cases
Farish has worked in the EdTech industry for over six years. He is passionate about teaching valuable coding skills to help individuals and enterprises succeed.
Previously, Farish worked at 2U Inc in two concurrent roles. Farish worked as an adjunct instructor for 2U’s full-stack boot camps at UCLA and UCR. Farish also worked as a curriculum engineer for multiple full-stack boot camp programs. As a curriculum engineer, Farish’s role was to create activities, projects, and lesson plans taught in the boot camps used by over 50 University partners. Along with these duties, Farish also created nearly 80 videos for the full-stack blended online program.
Before 2U, Farish worked at Codecademy for over four years, both as a content creator and part of the curriculum experience team.
Farish is an avid powerlifter, sushi lover, and occasional Funko collector.