The rest operator is often used in conjunction with destructuring data collections.
The rest operator is sometimes referred to as the rest parameter. It can be used as a function parameter to capture excess values that are passed as arguments.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Use the rest operator to make a new object from the remaining object properties by using destructuring.
- Use the rest operator to destructure and create a new array from an existing array.
- Use the rest operator as a function parameter.
- Beginners learning front-end development
- Software Engineers who need to learn front-end technologies to expand their skillset
The following courses/courses and labs can ensure your success:
Farish has worked in the EdTech industry for over six years. He is passionate about teaching valuable coding skills to help individuals and enterprises succeed.
Previously, Farish worked at 2U Inc in two concurrent roles. Farish worked as an adjunct instructor for 2U’s full-stack boot camps at UCLA and UCR. Farish also worked as a curriculum engineer for multiple full-stack boot camp programs. As a curriculum engineer, Farish’s role was to create activities, projects, and lesson plans taught in the boot camps used by over 50 University partners. Along with these duties, Farish also created nearly 80 videos for the full-stack blended online program.
Before 2U, Farish worked at Codecademy for over four years, both as a content creator and part of the curriculum experience team.
Farish is an avid powerlifter, sushi lover, and occasional Funko collector.