- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Ready for the real environment experience?
In this lab, you will be working with DOM selectors. A DOM selector is a way of selecting an element or elements by a specified attribute.
Upon completion of this beginner/intermediate/advanced level lab, you will be able to:
- Retrieve an element by ID
- Retrieve an element using a query selector
- Retrieve multiple elements by class
- Retrieve an element's text content after selecting it
- Retrieve an element's attribute value
- Software Engineers who need to learn front-end technologies to expand their skillset
- Beginners learning front-end development
The following courses/courses and labs can ensure your success:
Farish has worked in the EdTech industry for over six years. He is passionate about teaching valuable coding skills to help individuals and enterprises succeed.
Previously, Farish worked at 2U Inc in two concurrent roles. Farish worked as an adjunct instructor for 2U’s full-stack boot camps at UCLA and UCR. Farish also worked as a curriculum engineer for multiple full-stack boot camp programs. As a curriculum engineer, Farish’s role was to create activities, projects, and lesson plans taught in the boot camps used by over 50 University partners. Along with these duties, Farish also created nearly 80 videos for the full-stack blended online program.
Before 2U, Farish worked at Codecademy for over four years, both as a content creator and part of the curriculum experience team.
Farish is an avid powerlifter, sushi lover, and occasional Funko collector.