learning pathA Practical Introduction to C# Programming
If you want to know how to develop software using C# and you have little to no experience with programming, you've come to the right place. This learning path covers the essentials of the C# programming language including development environment setup, variables, data, object-oriented, code structures, and classes.
The idea is to get you up and running with a practical understanding of C# so that you can begin running simple C# .NET programs on your own. If you have any feedback relating to this learning, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Get a foundational understanding of computer programming and .NET
- Learn how to set up a development environment and run a simple C# .NET program
- Learn about variables and data types in C#
- Understand the benefits of object orientation and what came before it
- Learn about essential code structures, turn code into a class, and refine the class code
- Learn about inheritance, a fundamental object-oriented concept
- Understand how object-orientation is a foundation principle of C# and .NET
- Learn how to write .NET applications with code that is robust and maintainable
This learning is intended for anyone who wants to learn how to develop software using C#
To get the most out of this learning, you should have some basic understanding of programming, but it's not essential; this course can also be taken by complete beginners.
Hallam is a software architect with over 20 years experience across a wide range of industries. He began his software career as a Delphi/Interbase disciple but changed his allegiance to Microsoft with its deep and broad ecosystem. While Hallam has designed and crafted custom software utilizing web, mobile and desktop technologies, good quality reliable data is the key to a successful solution. The challenge of quickly turning data into useful information for digestion by humans and machines has led Hallam to specialize in database design and process automation. Showing customers how leverage new technology to change and improve their business processes is one of the key drivers keeping Hallam coming back to the keyboard.