******** PREVIEW *******
This learning path is still in development and requires additional content to cover all of the points assessed in the exam. We are busy working on new content to fill the gaps. Until then, the courses and labs currently available in this Learning Path will allow you to get started in preparing for this certification.
This learning path is designed to help you prepare for the AI-102 Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution exam. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these courses and hands-on labs will help you get started on your way to becoming an Azure AI engineer.
This exam is part of Microsoft’s role-based certification program. Candidates who pass the AI-102 exam will earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate certification.
The AI-102 exam tests your knowledge of five subject areas: planning and managing an Azure Cognitive Services solution, implementing Computer Vision solutions, implementing natural language processing solutions, implementing knowledge mining solutions, and implementing conversational AI solutions.
- Plan and manage an Azure Cognitive Services solution
- Implement Computer Vision solutions
- Implement natural language processing solutions
- Implement knowledge mining solutions
- Implement conversational AI solutions
- Software developers who want to build artificial intelligence solutions on Azure
- People preparing for Microsoft’s AI-102 exam
- General knowledge of IT architecture
- Software development experience, especially using REST APIs
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).