This learning path is designed to help you prepare for the AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals exam. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these courses and hands-on labs will help you gain a solid understanding of Azure's AI services.
This exam is part of Microsoft’s role-based certification program. Candidates who pass the AI-900 exam will earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals certification.
- Describe AI workloads and considerations
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
- Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure
- Both technical and non-technical people who want to demonstrate their knowledge of how to implement common machine learning and artificial intelligence workloads on Azure
- People preparing for Microsoft’s AI-900 exam
- General programming knowledge would be helpful but is not required
- Basic experience with Azure (if you don't have any experience, take our Overview of Azure Services course)
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).