Just starting out in the world of Alibaba Cloud? Let this learning path be the first step on your journey. It covers the essential aspects of this fast-growing platform, introducing you to the fundamental services you'll need in order to build your own Alibaba Cloud infrastructure. Furthermore, this learning path helps prepare you to take the Alibaba Cloud Computing Associate exam and hence become an Alibaba Cloud Certified Associate.
The Alibaba topics covered in this learning path include:
- Elastic Compute Service (ECS)
- Object Storage Service (OSS)
- Server Load Balancer (SLB)
- Alibaba RDS
- Alibaba Auto Scaling
- Security & monitoring
- Use the Elastic Compute Service (ECS) to deploy servers in an Alibaba Cloud environment
- Understand the basics of ECS with regards to storage, security, and networking
- Learn about the management, use, and operations of the Object Storage Service (OSS)
- Understand the advantages of OSS and its billing methods
- Learn about Alibaba's Server Load Balancer (SLB) service and its main components
- Learn about the advantages, use, and operations of the SLB service, and how to set up a Server Load Balancer
- Learn about the relational database service offerings from Alibaba Cloud
- Learn about Alibaba Auto Scaling, its uses, and how it works
- Learn how to create scaling groups, scaling configurations, and scaling rules in Alibaba Cloud
- IT professionals who want to understand the basics of Alibaba Cloud with a view to setting up their own infrastructures using the platform
- Anyone looking to look to obtain the Alibaba Cloud Certified Associate certification.
This is a beginner-level learning path on Alibaba Cloud, so no previous experience with the platform is required. Having, you should have some basic knowledge of cloud technologies in general, and the kinds of services offered by the major cloud providers.
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.