This learning path is designed to teach you how to deploy and manage containerized applications using Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE). Kubernetes was developed by Google and it allows you to deploy and manage containers at scale. Included are courses for teaching you the basic concepts, hands-on labs to provide real working experience, and exams to validate your knowledge along the way.
- Overview of Google Cloud Platform
- Introduction to Containers and Kubernetes
- Deploy and maintain a Google Kubernetes Engine Cluster
- Build and configure CI/CD pipelines
- Implement service monitoring strategies
- Cloud Architects
- Anyone interested in using Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform
- General knowledge of IT concepts (virtual machines, networking, etc)
Daniel began his career as a Software Engineer, focusing mostly on web and mobile development. After twenty years of dealing with insufficient training and fragmented documentation, he decided to use his extensive experience to help the next generation of engineers.
Daniel has spent his most recent years designing and running technical classes for both Amazon and Microsoft. Today at Cloud Academy, he is working on building out an extensive Google Cloud training library.
When he isn’t working or tinkering in his home lab, Daniel enjoys BBQing, target shooting, and watching classic movies.