Every enterprise is going through some form of digital transformation. Typically this means the organization is leveraging industry best practices to transform how they implement their technology footprint to capitalize on emerging technologies.
In this learning path we've assembled the three core concepts important to understanding digital transformation:
- What is the cloud?
- What is Agile?
- What is DevOps?
It is important for any executive to understand these topics to lead their organizations through the digital transformation journey.
Executives who want a better understanding of the different components of a successful cloud adoption.
Learning Path Agenda
We start with understanding of what is Cloud Computing and what are the benefits, opportunities and impacts of Cloud services from a business perspective. We then examine the business considerations of cloud migrations and some of the business considerations of moving to a cloud service model.
- Understand the business benefits and operating models of cloud computing services
- Explain the value of the AWS Cloud
- Understand and explain the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understand AWS Cloud costs, economics, and billing practices
- Describe and position the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage
- Understand the operational requirements of implementing cloud operating models
- Understand the benefits of adopting AGILE processes
No specific prerequisites. The content is designed to help non-technical teams increase awareness and knowledge from a business perspective.
We welcome all feedback. Please direct comments and/or questions regarding this learning path to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD, CKS).