This Learning Path is designed to help you prepare for the AZ-120 Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads exam. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these courses will help you understand what is required to host SAP in the Azure cloud
The AZ-120 exam is the only exam required for becoming a Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialist. The learning path is aimed at those familiar with SAP, but want to know more about Azure's Infrastructure as a Service options for hosting SAP workloads and how to migrate from an on-premises landscape to the Azure cloud.
- Design and Implement an Infrastructure to Support SAP Workloads
- Migrate SAP Workloads to Azure
- Design and Implement High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HA/DR)
- Maintain SAP Workloads on Azure
- Optimize database and system performance
- People who want to become Microsoft certified in Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty
- People wanting to know about or prepare for migrating an SAP landscape to Azure
- Familiarity with SAP components
- General understanding of computing architecture such as networking, databases, and computer hardware
Hallam is a software architect with over 20 years experience across a wide range of industries. He began his software career as a Delphi/Interbase disciple but changed his allegiance to Microsoft with its deep and broad ecosystem. While Hallam has designed and crafted custom software utilizing web, mobile and desktop technologies, good quality reliable data is the key to a successful solution. The challenge of quickly turning data into useful information for digestion by humans and machines has led Hallam to specialize in database design and process automation. Showing customers how leverage new technology to change and improve their business processes is one of the key drivers keeping Hallam coming back to the keyboard.