This learning path is designed to help you and your team prepare for the AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure exam. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these courses will help you gain a solid understanding of developing applications on Azure. Candidates who pass the AZ-203 exam will earn the Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate certification.
The AZ-203 exam tests your knowledge of six subject areas. Here’s how we’ll cover them in this learning path. We’ll start with developing compute solutions, first using Infrastructure-as-a-Service and then using Platform-as-a-Service. Next, we’ll get into developing for Azure storage. This includes everything from basic object storage to databases. Then, you’ll learn how to implement security, including authentication, authorization, and encryption. After that, you’ll learn how to monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize your solutions. Finally, we’ll cover how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services.
- Develop Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service compute solutions
- Develop Azure Platform-as-a-Service compute solutions
- Develop for Azure storage
- Implement Azure security
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
- People who want to become Azure developers
- People preparing for Microsoft’s AZ-203 exam
- Software development experience
- Microsoft Azure experience
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).