learning pathAZ-220 Exam Preparation: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
This learning path is designed to help you prepare for the AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer exam. Candidates who pass the AZ-220 exam will earn the Microsoft Certified Azure IoT Developer Specialty certification.
- Set up an IoT solution infrastructure
- Provision and manage devices
- Implement IoT Edge
- Implement business integration
- Process and manage data
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions
- Implement security
- People who want to become Azure IoT developers
- People preparing for Microsoft’s AZ-220 exam
- Software development experience
- Microsoft Azure experience
This learning path contains open-source content that has been provided by Microsoft Learn under the Creative Commons public license, which can be accessed here. This open-source content, which can be accessed here, is subject to copyright.
Digital skills are built at the intersection of knowledge, experience, and context. The fundamental building blocks of the training templates in our Library meet teams wherever they are along the cloud maturity curve, imparting the knowledge and experience needed to take them to the next level. Our training platform is intuitive and scalable. Most importantly, all training is easily customizable, which enables organizations to provide context and guidance for teams of any size. Teams leveraging Cloud Academy hit the ground running.