AZ-700 Exam Preparation: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
This learning path is designed to help you prepare for Microsoft's AZ-700 Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions exam.
People who pass the AZ-700 exam will earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate certification.
The AZ-700 exam tests your knowledge of five subject areas: designing, implementing, and managing hybrid networking, designing and implementing core networking infrastructure, designing and implementing routing, securing and monitoring networks, and designing and implementing private access to Azure services.
- Design, implement, and manage hybrid networking
- Design and implement core networking infrastructure
- Design and implement routing
- Secure and monitor networks
- Design and implement private access to Azure services
- People who want to become Azure network engineers
- People preparing for Microsoft’s AZ-700 exam
- Experience using Microsoft Azure
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).