Microsoft Azure Systems Administration
This learning path is designed to help you become an Azure administrator. It covers five subject areas. We’ll start with implementing and managing Azure Storage. Next, you’ll learn how to deploy and manage compute resources, including virtual machines, containers, and Azure App Service. Then, we’ll go into configuring and managing enterprise-grade virtual networks. After that, we’ll cover how to monitor and back up Azure resources. We'll finish up with managing Azure identities and governance.
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
- People who want to become Azure administrators
- General knowledge of IT architecture
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).