learning pathGetting Hands-On with Azure CLI
This learning path takes you through the major cloud services on Microsoft Azure and how to provision and manage them using CLI tools.
If you have any feedback relating to this learning path, feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Understand how Azure CLI works
- Implement networking service using the Azure CLI
- Provision compute services using Azure CLI
- Deploy Web Apps using ZIP package using Azure CLI
- Anyone who wants to become Azure Administrators
- An understanding of general IT concepts, especially networking and programming
Parveen is an Azure advocate with previous experience in the professional consulting services industries. He specializes in infrastructure and DevOps with a wide range of knowledge in security and access management. He is also an Azure Certified - DevOps Engineer Expert, Security Engineer, Developer Associate, Administrator Associate, CompTIA Certified - Network+, Security+, and AWS Cloud Practitioner.
Parveen enjoys writing about cloud technologies and sharing the knowledge with the community to help students upskill in the cloud.