This learning path takes you through the basics to an expert level with the Microsoft Sentinel SIEM tool to advance in Security operations in Azure Cloud.
If you have any feedback relating to this learning path, feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Understand the Microsoft Sentinel offering and capabilities
- Use Data Connectors in the Sentinel workspace
- Create and Use Analytics Rule to investigate threats
- Create Playbooks to automate threat response
- Use the Threat Hunting dashboard to proactively hunt for threats
- Anyone who wants to become an Azure Security Engineer
- An understanding of general IT concepts, especially networking and programming
- An understanding of basic Azure services such as log analytics, storage, and compute
Parveen is an Azure advocate with previous experience in the professional consulting services industries. He specializes in infrastructure and DevOps with a wide range of knowledge in security and access management. He is also an Azure Certified - DevOps Engineer Expert, Security Engineer, Developer Associate, Administrator Associate, CompTIA Certified - Network+, Security+, and AWS Cloud Practitioner.
Parveen enjoys writing about cloud technologies and sharing the knowledge with the community to help students upskill in the cloud.