This learning path gives you the practical experience you need to start building and deploying microservices using the serverless framework. This learning path is made up entirely of our hands-on labs, lab playgrounds, and lab challenges so that you can learn-by-doing and get the opportunity to build your own serverless infrastructure.
- Understand the basic components and principles of the Serverless Framework
- Use the Serverless Framework CLI to perform simple commands
- Build and deploy microservices, serverless functions, and resources through the Serverless Framework
- Define and deploy cloud resources directly using the Serverless Framework
- Realize an asynchronous communication between different functions following the fan out pattern
- Build a serverless microservice with private parts
- Define a custom authorizer function that will authenticate all the requests made to private parts
- Software engineers focused on serverless development and microservices
- Cloud architects that want to build and maintain a serverless cloud infrastructure
To get the most from this lab, you should have basic knowledge of Python and Serverless. If you want to brush up on your serverless knowledge, please consider taking the following learning path first:
Stefano studies Computer Science and is passionate about technology. He loves working with Cloud services and learning all the best practices for them. Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services are the cloud providers he prefers. He is a Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer. Node.js is the programming language he always uses to code. When he's not involved in studying or working, Stefano loves riding his motorbike and exploring new places.