Python based Microservices - go from zero to hero!
This Learning Path will get you started with designing, building and deploying microservices in production using Python, Flask and Docker containers. We start off by providing you with an explanation of what microservices are. Next, the Learning Path prepares you with the process of packaging and containerization, using Docker together with Docker Compose for orchestration. Finally, you'll get to observe the end-to-end development of a fully functioning microservices based e-commerce demonstration using each of previously learnt tools and technologies.
- Learn the basic principles of building Docker containers and working with Dockerfiles
- Understand the benefits of using Docker for application development
- Learn how to package and run microservices as lightweight containers using Docker
- Anyone interested in learning Python, Flask, Docker, and Docker Compose
- Anyone interested in learning how to architect microservices
- Anyone interested in containerisation
- DevOps Practitioners
- A basic understanding of software engineering
- A basic understanding of Python (development experience)
- A basic understanding of containers and containerization
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, GCP, and Kubernetes.