learning pathC++ Programming: From Beginner to Master
Build hands-on tech skillsImprove theoretical and practical skills needed in real-world scenarios.
Enroll to stay on trackSelect a due date and we will help you stay on track with custom reminders and weekly progress reports.
Earn a certificate of completionShow your skills and build your credibility when you include them in your resume and LinkedIn profile.
Practical, hands-on, and aimed at beginners who are keen on mastering C++, this learning path is designed to get students coding in C++ as quickly as possible, while also teaching the best tips, tricks, and theory behind the code.
Each section includes challenges and exercises for students to put their knowledge into practice and test their newly obtained skills!
- Master the fundamentals of C++ programming
- Apply procedural and object-oriented concepts and syntax
- Develop practical skills and terminology related to software development
- Building custom data structures with array and link-based approaches
- Implementing the ADTs List, Stack, and Queue
- Beginner coders who are new to C++
- Developers looking to upskill by adding C++ to their CV
- Experienced C++ programmers who want to stay sharp
- College students and/or anyone studying C++
No prior experience in C++ is required for this learning path.
Learning path GitHub repo: https://github.com/profjpbaugh/complete-cpp-developer-course
John has a Ph.D. in Computer Science and is a professional software engineer and consultant, as well as a computer science university professor and department chair.