Docker in Depth
- Ship application updates faster
- Reduce errors by using a consistent environment wherever applications are deployed
- Significant cost reductions by reducing maintenance and improving resource utilization
- Secure by default
This learning path is designed to teach you all about Docker starting from the humble individual container and progressing to the continuous deployment of an application in AWS. In the first course, the fundamentals of using Docker containers are taught. You'll reinforce your learning in the first Lab on Docker basics. In the second course, you learn how to manage multi-container applications using Docker Compose. In the final course, you see how to deploy container applications to a cluster by running Docker in swarm mode. You round out what you've learned by performing blue-green deployments of an application using Docker containers in Amazon's EC2 Container Service.
After completing this learning path you will have the skills needed to start using Docker to improve your development and operational efficiency.
- Introduction to Docker
- Managing Applications with Docker Compose
- Container Orchestration With Docker Swarm Mode