Introduction to Azure Machine Learning
This learning path will introduce you to the primary machine learning tools on Azure. Even if you don't have any previous experience with machine learning, that's okay, because the first course starts with an introduction to the basic concepts.
Machine learning is a notoriously complex subject, which usually requires a great deal of advanced math and software development skills. That’s why it’s so amazing that Azure Machine Learning Studio lets you train and deploy machine learning models without any coding, using a drag-and-drop interface. After taking the first course and the lab in this learning path, you will be able to create your own machine learning models using Azure Machine Learning Studio.
The second course will show you how to use Azure Machine Learning Workbench, a front-end for a variety of tools and services. Workbench is integrated with two Azure Machine Learning services: the Experimentation service and the Model Management service. Workbench allows you to use almost any Python-based machine learning framework to train your models.
- Prepare data for use by an Azure Machine Learning Studio experiment
- Train a machine learning model in Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Deploy a model trained in Azure Machine Learning Studio to make predictions
- Prepare data for use by an Azure Machine Learning Workbench experiment
- Train a machine learning model in Azure Machine Learning Workbench
- Deploy a model trained in Azure Machine Learning Workbench to make predictions
- Python experience
- Microsoft Azure account (recommended)
- Anyone interested in machine learning
This Learning Path Includes
- 2 video courses
- 1 lab
- 1 exam