Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Deep Dive
This learning path delves into the world of cryptocurrency, including what cryptocurrency is, its advantages and disadvantages, how to invest in it, and how to keep it safe.
We then move on to the practical part of the learning path which will walk you through the Solidity programming language, smart contract development, development tools such as Mist, Geth, and Ethereum Studio, and developing a game using blockchain.
- The history and economics of cryptocurrency
- How to secure your portfolio
- How to invest in cryptocurrency
- Learn about the alternatives to Bitcoin
- Tackle hands-on development with solidity
- Build your own interactive Tic-Tack-Toe game using blockchain!
- Master core development tools such as Mist, Geth, and Ethereum Studio
- Plus learn advanced Web3 development, how to de-bug your decentralized application, and loads more
This course is intended for anyone who wants to learn about cryptocurrencies and/or aspiring blockchain developers
This learning path is designed for people who are new to cryptocurrency & blockchain and therefore no prior experience is necessary. It would, however, be beneficial to have some previous programming experience for the practical courses within the learning path, but it's not essential.
Ravinder is an expert instructor in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, having helped thousands of people learn about the subject. He's also the founder of B21 Block, an online cryptocurrency and blockchain school.