Ready to take your .Net development skills to the next level?
This Learning Path is your one-stop guide to mastering Test Driven Development for .NET Core C#. When it comes to creating robust bug free .NET applications, knowing how to perform TDD is an essential skill which needs to be mastered. By taking this Leaning Path, you'll get exposure to the following related .NET Core utils and TDD tools:
This is a must do Learning Path for anyone wanting to become a .Net Core TDD ninja.
- Deepen your knowledge of .NET Core C# TDD using xUnit
- Knowing how to create and run unit tests
- Understand how and when to leverage xUnit, Moq, Coveralls.io, and GitHub Actions
- Anyone interested in learning about .NET Core C# based TDD
- Software engineers
- Basic understanding of C#
- Basic understanding of software development
- Basic understanding of the software development life cycle
This Learning Path provides 4+ hours of instructional content delivered using both instructional video lectures and hands-on lab exercises.
Demonstration Source Code
All source code demonstrated within this Learning Path is located here:
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD, CKS).