Data Engineer – Professional Certification Preparation for Google
Learning Path Description
At the heart of Google’s big data services is BigQuery, a managed data warehouse in the cloud. The first three courses will show you how to load and query data in BigQuery, optimize BigQuery’s performance, and visualize your data.
The next three courses will show you how to process your data. First, you will use Cloud Machine Learning Engine to train neural networks to perform predictive analytics. Next, you’ll use Cloud Dataflow and Cloud Dataproc to build data processing pipelines that transform and summarize your data using Apache Beam, Hadoop, and Spark.
The final course will introduce you to Bigtable, Google’s revolutionary NoSQL database. It will show you how to take advantage of Bigtable’s high performance for big data applications.
All seven of these courses include hands-on demos you can do yourself. Then you can test what you’ve learned by taking the five quizzes included. Finally, watch the “Additional Topics” video to find out what other resources you should review before taking the exam.
- Design a data processing system
- Build and maintain data structures and databases
- Analyze data and enable machine learning
- Optimize data representations, data infrastructure performance, and cost
- Ensure reliability of data processing infrastructure
- Visualize data
- Design secure data processing systems
- Basic database knowledge
- Data professionals
- People studying for the Google Professional Data Engineer exam
This Learning Path Includes
- 8 video courses
- 5 quizzes