Designing Network & Data Transfer solutions in AWS - Level 1
This learning path has been designed for those looking to enhance their skills to design network and data transfer solutions in AWS at an introductory level, specifically for those who have less than 6 months of active use on AWS working with Networking services. Using a combination of on-demand courses and hands-on labs you will be introduced to a number of different AWS services falling under the 'Network & Content Delivery' category of AWS. Using the new skills obtained from this learning path you will be able to effectively demonstrate an overall knowledge of how to design network and data transfer solutions in AWS.
By the end of this learning path you will:
- Understand the different AWS connectivity options for implementing a Hybrid solution
- Understand the AWS global infrastructure and its components in relation to networking and data transfer.
- Understand the purpose of Route 53 & Amazon CloudFront
- Describe the different AWS data transfer services that are available
- Understand the different components of a Virtual Private Cloud
Stuart has been working within the IT industry for two decades covering a huge range of topic areas and technologies, from data center and network infrastructure design, to cloud architecture and implementation.
To date, Stuart has created 250+ courses relating to cloud computing reaching over 1 million+ students.
Stuart is a member of the AWS Community Builders Program for his contributions towards AWS.
He is AWS certified and accredited in addition to being a published author covering topics across the AWS landscape.
Stuart enjoys writing about cloud technologies and you will find many of his articles within our blog pages.