This learning path is designed to teach you how to build and deploy containerized applications on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE). Kubernetes was developed by Google and it allows you to deploy and manage containers at scale. This learning path includes courses for teaching you basic concepts, hands-on labs to provide real experience, and exams to validate your knowledge along the way.
- Overview of Google Cloud Platform, including:
- Compute Services
- Storage Services
- Network Services
- Introduction to Containers and Docker
- Deploying Kubernetes Clusters using GKE
- Container Security
- Building and using CI/CD pipelines
- Logging and Monitoring for issues
- Software Developers
- DevOps Engineers
- Anyone interested in using Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform
- General knowledge of IT concepts (virtual machines, networking, etc)
- Software development experience
Daniel began his career as a Software Engineer, focusing mostly on web and mobile development. After twenty years of dealing with insufficient training and fragmented documentation, he decided to use his extensive experience to help the next generation of engineers.
Daniel has spent his most recent years designing and running technical classes for both Amazon and Microsoft. Today at Cloud Academy, he is working on building out an extensive Google Cloud training library.
When he isn’t working or tinkering in his home lab, Daniel enjoys BBQing, target shooting, and watching classic movies.