learning pathDeveloping Mobile Apps for iOS
Learn how to build your own mobile apps for iOS with this practical learning path covering the essentials of iOS as well as SwiftUI!
You will learn iOS development from scratch and go from a beginner to a proficient user of iOS features as well as the Swift programming language and Xcode 13.
You'll follow along as we build real-life examples of apps, games, and clones.
- Learn iOS 15 / iOS 14 development
- Build iPhone/iPad apps from scratch
- Master Swift 5 programming skills
- Essential design skills for apps
This learning path is intended for anyone who wants to:
- Learn about iOS development
- Learn about coding
- Become a professional iOS developer
- Master the Swift programming language
This is a beginner-level learning path so you don't need any prior experience with iOS development, but some basic experience with the general iOS ecosystem would be beneficial, although not essential.
The GitHub repo for this learning path can be found here.
Atil is an instructor at Bogazici University, where he graduated back in 2010. He is also co-founder of Academy Club, which provides training, and Pera Games, which operates in the mobile gaming industry.