DevOps Playbook - CI/CD Tools and Services
Successful DevOps implementation requires cohesive collaboration and an understanding of the tools, best practices, and processes required to build and deliver software and services at scale.
This Learning Path is a hands-on guide to DevOps adoption and implementation. It includes video courses, dedicated demo sessions to put DevOps tools into production, and five hands-on labs to apply what you’ve learned in a live Amazon Web Services (AWS) console.
- Anyone interested in adopting DevOps and related CI/CD practices
- Teams adopting DevOps and configuring CI/CD within your own environment
- Apply critical DevOps best practices, including the basics of continuous integration, continuous delivery, CALMS, and automation
- Use DevOps tools to configure effective build and deployment pipelines
- Assess existing DevOps maturity using CALMS as a conceptual framework
- Use Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to automate infrastructure provisioning
- Basic understanding of software development and related software development life cycle (SDLC) practices
- Novices to DevOps and/or CI/CD are encouraged to first complete the DevOps Fundamentals Learning Path
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD, CKS).