Successful DevOps implementation requires cohesive collaboration and an understanding of the tools, best practices, and processes required to build and deliver software and services at scale.
This Learning Path is a hands-on guide to DevOps adoption and implementation. It includes video courses, dedicated demo sessions to put DevOps tools into production, and five hands-on labs to apply what you’ve learned in a live Amazon Web Services (AWS) console.
- Anyone interested in adopting DevOps and related CI/CD practices
- Teams adopting DevOps and configuring CI/CD within your own environment
- Apply critical DevOps best practices, including the basics of continuous integration, continuous delivery, CALMS, and automation
- Use DevOps tools to configure effective build and deployment pipelines
- Assess existing DevOps maturity using CALMS as a conceptual framework
- Use Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to automate infrastructure provisioning
- Basic understanding of software development and related software development life cycle (SDLC) practices
- Novices to DevOps and/or CI/CD are encouraged to first complete the DevOps Fundamentals Learning Path
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD, CKS).