DP-100 Exam Prep: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
This learning path is designed to help you prepare for Microsoft's DP-100 Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure exam. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these courses and hands-on labs will help you learn how to use Azure's machine learning solutions.
Candidates who pass the DP-100 exam will earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate certification.
- Manage Azure resources for machine learning
- Run experiments and train models
- Deploy and operationalize machine learning solutions
- Implement responsible machine learning
- People who want to become Azure data scientists
- People preparing for Microsoft’s DP-100 exam
- Basic experience using Microsoft Azure
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).