learning pathDP-203 Exam Preparation: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
This learning path is designed to help you prepare for Microsoft's DP-203 Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure exam. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these courses and hands-on labs will help you learn how to deploy and manage a variety of Azure data solutions.
Candidates who pass the DP-203 exam will earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certification.
The DP-203 exam tests your knowledge of four subject areas: designing and implementing data storage, designing and developing data processing, designing and implementing data security, and monitoring and optimizing data storage and data processing.
- Design and implement data storage on Azure
- Design and develop data processing on Azure
- Design and implement data security on Azure
- Monitor and optimize data storage and data processing on Azure
- People who want to become Azure data engineers
- People preparing for Microsoft’s DP-203 exam
- Basic experience using Microsoft Azure
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).