This learning path covers designing an API with the OpenAPI specification using Postman. How to implement the API design using Express. How to test API routes using Postman. With the API design YAML file implement Swagger documentation with the swagger-ui-express and yamljs NPM packages.
- Learn about the OpenAPI specification
- Learn how to design an API in Postman using the OpenAPI specification
- Learn how to create the initial boilerplate of an Express application
- Learn to create modular routes using Express Router
- Learn how to implement route and query parameters
- Learn about using a controller and controller concept in API route building
- Learn how to test routes along with route and query parameters using Postman
- Learn to create Swagger Documentation for the API from the API design YAML file
Farish has worked in the EdTech industry for over six years. He is passionate about teaching valuable coding skills to help individuals and enterprises succeed.
Previously, Farish worked at 2U Inc in two concurrent roles. Farish worked as an adjunct instructor for 2U’s full-stack boot camps at UCLA and UCR. Farish also worked as a curriculum engineer for multiple full-stack boot camp programs. As a curriculum engineer, Farish’s role was to create activities, projects, and lesson plans taught in the boot camps used by over 50 University partners. Along with these duties, Farish also created nearly 80 videos for the full-stack blended online program.
Before 2U, Farish worked at Codecademy for over four years, both as a content creator and part of the curriculum experience team.
Farish is an avid powerlifter, sushi lover, and occasional Funko collector.