Getting Started with Azure
2 Video Courses
1 Quiz Session
No hands-on labs
~70 karma points
There are multiple cloud platforms, and each has its own "personality." Some of the things that make Azure a great platform are:
- The connection to the developers
- Azure provides beautifully integrated development tooling.
- Azure x-plat CLI
- Web Portal
- Cloud Shell
- Visual Studio
- Service integration
- Azure services can be used solo, but they work best when paired.
- That pairing is integrated so well that it allows you to focus on your task and not gluing services together.
- Updated docs
- Having documentation that's up-to-date is important and Azure docs tend to be well maintained.
- Ever evolving
- The cloud is not a static place and Microsoft isn't sitting still.
- Azure has been continuously evolving since day one to meet the needs of its users.
- Much more...
If you're interested in learning more, click on the first video to get started!
Your Name Here