This learning path is designed to help you prepare for the Google Cloud Digital Leader Exam. Candidates who pass the exam will earn the Google Cloud Digital Leader Certification.
The Cloud Digital Leader exam tests your knowledge in four areas.
If you have any feedback relating to this learning path, feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Digital transformation with Google Cloud
- Innovating with data and Google Cloud
- Infrastructure and application modernization
- Google Cloud security and operations
- People interested in evaluating the various capabilities of Google Cloud
- Anyone preparing for the Google Cloud Digital Leader Exam
- General knowledge of computers and the internet
Daniel began his career as a Software Engineer, focusing mostly on web and mobile development. After twenty years of dealing with insufficient training and fragmented documentation, he decided to use his extensive experience to help the next generation of engineers.
Daniel has spent his most recent years designing and running technical classes for both Amazon and Microsoft. Today at Cloud Academy, he is working on building out an extensive Google Cloud training library.
When he isn’t working or tinkering in his home lab, Daniel enjoys BBQing, target shooting, and watching classic movies.