This learning path will show you the tools and services used by developers to build applications on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
We'll start out with an overview of GCP. This will help to provide context around the platform as a whole. Then we'll move on to learning how to develop apps on GCP.
- Use Cloud Storage to host a static website
- Respond to events using Cloud Functions
- Deploy an application to Kubernetes Engine
- Deploy an application to App Engine
- Use Cloud Build to create a continuous integration / continuous deployment pipeline
- Use the Cloud Operations suite for monitoring, logging, and debugging
- Developers and cloud architects
- Anyone interested in developing solutions on Google Cloud Platform
To get the most out of this learning path, you should have a basic understanding of the cloud and you should be familiar with building and deploying code.
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).