Google Cloud Platform for System Administrators
If you need to maintain a Google Cloud Platform infrastructure, then this learning path is for you. Although you can set up Google Cloud to automate many operations tasks, you will still need to monitor, test, manage, and troubleshoot it over time to make sure your systems are running properly.
This learning path will first get you up-to-speed on the fundamentals of GCP and then walk you through typical maintenance tasks. You'll also see lots of hands-on demonstrations of how to perform them. You can follow along with your own GCP account to try these examples yourself.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Use Stackdriver to monitor, log, report on errors, trace, and debug
- Ensure your infrastructure can handle higher loads, failures, and cyber-attacks by performing load, resilience, and penetration tests
- Manage your data using lifecycle management and migration from outside sources
- Troubleshoot SSH errors, instance startup failures, and network traffic dropping
- May 31, 2018 - Added Learning Path Exam