If you want to learn how to use Google's lightning-fast, global cloud network to host your applications, then this is a good place to start. This learning path will help you gain a solid understanding of the various components of the Google Cloud Platform.
The courses in this path cover these topics:
- How to deploy an application to App Engine, Container Engine, and Compute Engine
- Storage options
- Database services, including Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, and BigQuery
- Access control
- Autoscaling and load balancing
- August 8, 2019 - Added "Working with Google Cloud Storage from the Console" lab
- August 1, 2019 - Updated and added new topics to:
- Google Cloud Platform: Fundamentals
- Google Cloud Platform: Systems Operations
- April 9, 2018 - Added Learning Path Exam
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).