If you want to learn how to use Google's lightning-fast, global cloud network to host your applications, then this is a good place to start. This learning path will help you gain a solid understanding of the various components of the Google Cloud Platform.
The courses in this path cover these topics:
- How to deploy an application to App Engine, Container Engine, and Compute Engine
- Storage options
- Database services, including Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, and BigQuery
- Access control
- Autoscaling and load balancing
- August 8, 2019 - Added "Working with Google Cloud Storage from the Console" lab
- August 1, 2019 - Updated and added new topics to:
- Google Cloud Platform: Fundamentals
- Google Cloud Platform: Systems Operations
- April 9, 2018 - Added Learning Path Exam
Learning Path Steps
Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Review
This Lab introduces you to all of the key concepts and trade-offs that you need to understand to work effectively with Google Cloud Storage.
Connect to Google Compute Engine (GCE) Linux VM Instances Using SSH
Google Cloud Platform - Systems Operations Quiz
Create a Network Infrastructure with Google Virtual Private Cloud
Exam: Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals
Added 2 labs:
- Connect to Google Compute Engine (GCE) Linux VM Instances Using SSH
- Create a Network Infrastructure with Google Virtual Private Cloud
August 8, 2019 - Added "Working with Google Cloud Storage from the Console" lab
About the Author
Ben Lambert is the Director of Engineering and was previously the lead author for DevOps and Microsoft Azure training content at Cloud Academy. His courses and learning paths covered Cloud Ecosystem technologies such as DC/OS, configuration management tools, and containers. As a software engineer, Ben’s experience includes building highly available web and mobile apps.
When he’s not building the first platform to run and measure enterprise transformation initiatives at Cloud Academy, he’s hiking, camping, or creating video games.