If you want to learn how to use Google's lightning-fast, global cloud network to host your applications, then this is a good place to start. This learning path will help you gain a solid understanding of the various components of the Google Cloud Platform.
The courses in this path cover these topics:
- How to deploy an application to App Engine, Container Engine, and Compute Engine
- Storage options
- Database services, including Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, and BigQuery
- Access control
- Autoscaling and load balancing
- August 8, 2019 - Added "Working with Google Cloud Storage from the Console" lab
- August 1, 2019 - Updated and added new topics to:
- Google Cloud Platform: Fundamentals
- Google Cloud Platform: Systems Operations
- April 9, 2018 - Added Learning Path Exam
Learning Path Steps
Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Review
This Lab introduces you to all of the key concepts and trade-offs that you need to understand to work effectively with Google Cloud Storage.
Connect to Google Compute Engine (GCE) Linux VM Instances Using SSH
Google Cloud Platform - Systems Operations Quiz
Create a Network Infrastructure with Google Virtual Private Cloud
Exam: Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals
About the Author
Ben Lambert is a software engineer and was previously the lead author for DevOps and Microsoft Azure training content at Cloud Academy. His courses and learning paths covered Cloud Ecosystem technologies such as DC/OS, configuration management tools, and containers. As a software engineer, Ben’s experience includes building highly available web and mobile apps. When he’s not building software, he’s hiking, camping, or creating video games.