Google Cloud Platform Technical Essentials
This learning path is designed to show how Google Cloud Platform can be used to build cloud-based products and services. If you are ready to start leveraging the power of the cloud, then this is a good place to start. This learning path includes courses for teaching the basic concepts, hands-on labs for real experience, and exams to validate your knowledge along the way.
- Overview of Google Cloud Platform
- GCP Compute options (including Computer Engine, App Engine and GKE)
- GCP Storage options (including Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL and BigQuery)
- GCP Networking options
- As well as Monitoring, Logging and Security
- Software & DevOps Engineers
- System Admins & Operators
- Anyone interested in using the Google Cloud Platform
- General knowledge of IT concepts (virtual machines, networking, etc)
Daniel began his career as a Software Engineer, focusing mostly on web and mobile development. After twenty years of dealing with insufficient training and fragmented documentation, he decided to use his extensive experience to help the next generation of engineers.
Daniel has spent his most recent years designing and running technical classes for both Amazon and Microsoft. Today at Cloud Academy, he is working on building out an extensive Google Cloud training library.
When he isn’t working or tinkering in his home lab, Daniel enjoys BBQing, target shooting, and watching classic movies.