******** PREVIEW *******
This learning path is still in development and requires additional content to cover all of the points assessed in the exam. We are busy working on new content to fill the gaps. Until then, the courses and labs currently available in this Learning Path will allow you to get started in preparing for this certification.
This learning path is designed to help you prepare for the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam. Candidates who pass the exam will earn the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification.
The Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam tests your knowledge of five subject areas.
If you have any feedback relating to this learning path, feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Applying site reliability engineering principles to a service
- Building and implementing CI/CD pipelines for a service
- Implementing service monitoring strategies
- Optimizing service performance
- Managing service incidents
- DevOps Engineers who want to build/maintain infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform
- People preparing for the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam
- Basic understanding of cloud concepts (virtual machines, containers, networking, etc)
- General knowledge of IT architecture
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and principles
Daniel began his career as a Software Engineer, focusing mostly on web and mobile development. After twenty years of dealing with insufficient training and fragmented documentation, he decided to use his extensive experience to help the next generation of engineers.
Daniel has spent his most recent years designing and running technical classes for both Amazon and Microsoft. Today at Cloud Academy, he is working on building out an extensive Google Cloud training library.
When he isn’t working or tinkering in his home lab, Daniel enjoys BBQing, target shooting, and watching classic movies.