This learning path is designed to help you prepare for the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam. Candidates who pass the exam will earn the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification.
The Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam tests your knowledge of five subject areas.
If you have any feedback relating to this learning path, feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bootstrap a Google Cloud organization for DevOps
- Build and implement CI/CD pipelines for a service
- Apply site reliability engineering practices to a service
- Implement service monitoring strategies
- Optimize service performance
- DevOps Engineers who want to build/maintain infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform
- People preparing for the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam
- Basic understanding of cloud concepts (virtual machines, containers, networking, etc)
- General knowledge of IT architecture
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and principles
Daniel began his career as a Software Engineer, focusing mostly on web and mobile development. After twenty years of dealing with insufficient training and fragmented documentation, he decided to use his extensive experience to help the next generation of engineers.
Daniel has spent his most recent years designing and running technical classes for both Amazon and Microsoft. Today at Cloud Academy, he is working on building out an extensive Google Cloud training library.
When he isn’t working or tinkering in his home lab, Daniel enjoys BBQing, target shooting, and watching classic movies.