This learning path is designed to help you prepare for the Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer exam. Candidates who pass the exam will earn the Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification.
The Professional Cloud Security Engineer exam tests your knowledge of five subject areas.
If you have any feedback relating to this learning path, feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Configuring access within a cloud solution environment
- Configuring network security
- Ensuring data protection
- Managing operations within a cloud solution environment
- Ensuring compliance
- People who want to become Google Cloud Platform security engineers
- People preparing for the Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer exam
- Basic understanding of cloud concepts such as virtual machines, containers, and networking
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).