This learning path is designed to help you prepare for the Google Certified Professional Machine Learning Engineer exam. Even if you don't plan to take the exam, these courses will help you gain a solid understanding of how to implement machine learning on Google Cloud Platform. Candidates who pass the exam will earn the Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer certification.
The Professional Machine Learning Engineer exam tests your knowledge of six subject areas.
- Frame machine learning problems
- Design a machine learning solution architecture
- Prepare and process data
- Develop machine learning models
- Automate and orchestrate machine learning pipelines
- Monitor, optimize, and maintain machine learning solutions
- Data professionals
- People studying for the Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer exam
- Basic understanding of cloud concepts
- Experience writing Python code
If you have thoughts or suggestions on this learning path, please contact Cloud Academy at email@example.com.
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).