Introduction to Cross-Platform Mobile Development with Xamarin
This Learning Path is designed to get you started with mobile app development using C#, .NET and Xamarin.
- Set up a Visual Studio development environment targeting Andriod and iOS
- Use XAML layouts to design screens
- Streamline the user interface with Xamarin resources
- Implement page navigation
- Use code to create dynamic page layouts
- Adding controls and images with platform specifc customizations
- Understand Xamarin's implementation of Model-View-ViewModel
- People who want to start developing cross platform mobile applications
- C# developers who want to apply their knowledge to mobile development
- Basic programming knowledge with exposure to .NET
- Apart from the introduction course, the demostrations use Visual Studio for Windows
Hallam is a software architect with over 20 years experience across a wide range of industries. He began his software career as a Delphi/Interbase disciple but changed his allegiance to Microsoft with its deep and broad ecosystem. While Hallam has designed and crafted custom software utilizing web, mobile and desktop technologies, good quality reliable data is the key to a successful solution. The challenge of quickly turning data into useful information for digestion by humans and machines has led Hallam to specialize in database design and process automation. Showing customers how leverage new technology to change and improve their business processes is one of the key drivers keeping Hallam coming back to the keyboard.