Ready to take your Kubernetes skills to the next level?
The Kubernetes Tools Learning Path is your one-stop guide to mastering the Kubernetes Tooling ecosystem. When it comes to managing and maintaining Kubernetes clusters, you'll want access to the right tools for the right jobs, those that help you to be more productive. By taking this Leaning Path, you'll get exposure to the following Kubernetes tools:
This is a must do Learning Path for anyone wanting to become a Kubernetes operations ninja.
- Deepen your knowledge of the Kubernetes Tooling ecosystem
- Know which tool to use and when to use it for the right job
- Understand how and when to leverage Helm, GitOps, Istio, Kustomize, Knative, Prometheus, and Grafana
- Anyone interested in learning about the Kubernetes Tooling ecosystem
- Kubernetes Administrators
- Software Engineers building cloud native applications
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes
- Basic understanding of software development
- Basic understanding of the software development life cycle
This Learning Path provides 5+ hours of instructional content delivered using both instructional video lectures and hands-on lab exercises.
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD, CKS).