Operations with Azure - Level 2
Azure provides various tools and services to enable DevOps practices. Building and deploying software applications at high speed into Azure requires you to be proficient with the various engineering tools and services that Azure provides. You will also need to be experienced with Azure networking and associated infrastructure services. Knowing how to operate a virtual network (VNet) to host your compute resources securely and being able to maintain them within a VNet is a key requirement when operating systems and applications deployed into the Azure cloud. This learning path will teach you the requirements to be an effective Azure DevOps engineer. In this learning path you'll learn about:
- Implementing Version Control on Azure Repos
- Implementing and Managing Azure Build Infrastructure
- Building Containers with Azure DevOps
- Implementing a Build Strategy for Continuous Integration With Azure DevOps
- Implementing Continuous Delivery on Azure
- Implementing Continuous Feedback with Azure DevOps
- Implementing Dependency Management With Azure DevOps
- Implementing Azure Infrastructure Compliance and Security
- Implementing Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management
The content in this learning path will teach you Operations with Azure to a Level 2 standard.
- Implement version control on Azure Repos
- Implement and manage Azure build infrastructure
- Build containers with Azure DevOps
- Implement a build strategy for continuous integration with Azure DevOps
- Implement continuous delivery on Azure
- Implement dependency management with Azure DevOps
- Implement Azure infrastructure compliance and security
- Implement continuous feedback with Azure DevOps
- Implement Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD, CKS).