Azure provides various tools and services to enable DevOps practices. Building and deploying software applications at high speed into Azure requires you to be proficient with the various engineering tools and services that Azure provides. You will also need to be experienced with Azure networking and associated infrastructure services. Knowing how to operate a virtual network (VNet) to host your compute resources securely and being able to maintain them within a VNet is a key requirement when operating systems and applications deployed into the Azure cloud. This learning path will teach you the requirements to be an effective Azure DevOps engineer. In this learning path you'll learn about:
- Designing and Implementing an Agile Work Management Approach
- Designing for Quality and Security With Azure DevOps
- Managing Application Configuration and Secrets in Azure
- Designing an Infrastructure and Configuration Management Strategy
- Managing Code Quality and Security Policies with Azure DevOps
The content in this learning path will teach you Operations with Azure to a Level 3.
- Design and implement an agile work management approach
- Design for quality and security with Azure DevOps
- Manage application configuration and secrets in Azure
- Design an infrastructure and configuration management strategy
- Manage code quality and security policies with Azure DevOps
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD, CKS).