Google Cloud Platform (GCP) provides various tools and services to enable DevOps practices. Building and deploying software applications at high speed into GCP requires you to be proficient with the various engineering tools and services that GCP provides. You will also need to be experienced with GCP networking and associated infrastructure services. Knowing how to operate a virtual private cloud (VPC) to host your compute resources securely and being able to maintain them within a VPC is a key requirement when operating systems and applications deployed into the GCP cloud. This learning path will teach you the requirements to be an effective GCP DevOps engineer. In this learning path you'll learn about:
- Building and Configuring CI/CD pipelines on GCP
- Securing the Deployment Pipeline on GCP
- Optimizing Resource Utilization on GCP
- Managing and Investigating Service Incidents on GCP
The content in this learning path will teach you Operations with GCP to a Level 3.
- Implement and troubleshoot infrastucture operations in GCP
- Build and configure CI/CD pipelines on GCP
- Secure the deployment pipeline on GCP
- Optimize resource utilization on GCP
- Manage and investigate service incidents on GCP
Jeremy is a Content Lead Architect and DevOps SME here at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing DevOps technical training documentation.
He has a strong background in software engineering, and has been coding with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 25+ years. In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on DevOps, Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Security, Kubernetes, and Machine Learning.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD, CKS).