Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Operations Professional
This course is going to walk you through some of the day-to-day operational activities that you might find yourself managing in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure ecosystem.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Use OCI CLI to create, discover, and terminate resources
- Create shell scripts using OCI CLI
- Use Oracle Resource Manager
- Provision a simple set of OCI resources with Ansible
- Manage custom images
- Network Security Architecture: VCN, Load balancer, and DNS
- Describe Scaling options
- Billing and account management options in OCI Console
Oracle University, the learning and training arm of Oracle, is a leader in cloud education, providing modern digital training, certification, and learning solutions across Oracle’s entire product portfolio that enable our customers to master their Oracle Cloud solutions and maximize their investments. Over 2 million certified professionals worldwide have placed their trust Oracle University to reach their learning goals. Learn about Oracle University.