Oracle Certified Master - Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect
If your goal is to become a Java EE developer or simply improve your knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition, this is the learning path for you!
The Java EE 6 certificate program has been removed from the oracle certificate programs. However, since the subjects included in this certificate program are the basic components of enterprise edition programming, it will be of great advantage to you to learn these subjects in preparation for other Java certificate programs from Oracle. In addition, the skills you will obtain throughout this learning path will be highly beneficial to you for any enterprise edition project.
This learning path is project-based and we will work through a lot of Java projects throughout, including more than 40 coding exercises. These will give you real-world experience with Java Enterprise Edition.
By the end of this learning path, you will have an in-depth understanding of the following concepts and features:
- The fundamentals of Java and how it works
- Programming with Java
- Java Development Kit - JDK
- Java Runtime Environment – JRE
- All Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming
- Non-Functional Requirements
- Exception Handling
- Integrating Enterprise Resources (EAI)
- Java Server Face
- Web Services
- Enterprise Java Beans
- SOLID Principles
- Well-Known Design Patterns
- j2EE Design Patterns
- Context and Dependency Injection
- Java Persistence API
- Java EE Security
- Java Messaging Service
This learning path is designed for anyone who wants to:
- Obtain an Oracle Java EE Certification
- Gain a greater understanding of Java Enterprise Edition in general
- Learn Java EE Programming
- Increase their career prospects
To get the most out of this learning path, you should have the following:
- Basic knowledge in Java programming
- Java SE Knowledge
- Windows OS (64-bit) is preferable but is not mandatory. You can also use other operating systems such as Mac OS or Linux.
OAK Academy is made up of tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years and are deeply rooted in the tech world. They specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile development.